- Our clients at Clinic Aroma agree to provide all known medical conditions and answered all questions honestly and accurately to the therapist; any changes in medical profile during the session definitely are informed that there shall be no liability on the therapist’s part should they fail to do so. As well as this, there is no liability on therapist if any allergies/sickness/negative results received. In return, therapist, provides the services professionally and genuinely to all clients; and always with high standards and sincere caring.
Clinic Aroma’s clients and therapist are in trust, respectful professional relationship that Clinic Aroma always maintains the clients’ privacy confidentially; all information received during consultation/interview are used only for clients’ treatments and well-being purpose. In return therapist reserves the right to refuse treatment on anyone whom he/she deems to have a condition for which the treatment is contraindicated. As well, the therapist reserves the right to refuse or immediately terminate the treatment on anyone whom he/she deems to have any appropriate or suggestive remarks or advances.
IN PRODUCT DELIVERY:
- Aromatherapy products are purchased/delivered per consultations that the clients agree to provide all known medical conditions and other accurate information if needed.
- Aromatherapy products are organic, naturally created for individuals’ benefits and personal use. Totally for personal care.
- Clients understand, accept the notes and disclaimers in regards of aromatherapy product results and delivery.
- And agree to be responsible for any postage costs in product or sample delivery except in specific promotion period.